The Neighborhood... Stroll. Eat. Drink. Shop. Experience.
Living right on the border of Downtown and Midtown Sacramento, you’re close to all the action and get to enjoy all the performances and theatres when you live at our pet-friendly Penthouses at Capitol Park Apartments. From classy bars to high-end dining, and charming boutiques, you don’t have to travel far to experience the liveliness and culture of city life. Take a stroll to the nearby botanical gardens at Capitol Park, see enchanting exhibits at downtown museums or tour the historic neoclassical style State Capitol Building—all in the place you call home. Explore our Sacramento CA luxury apartments today!
Located on the top of one of Sacramento’s newest downtown hotel, The Penthouses at Capitol Park offers expansive views of the State Capitol, vibrant nightlife, and bustling metropolitan streets…this is Sacramento’s hotspot for luxury living.
**SQFT listed is an approximate value for each unit.
- Covered Assigned Penthouse Resident Parking*
- Fitness Center with 24-Hour Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- ATM Machine
- Hotel Lobby & Hearth Room
- Mail/Package Valet Services
- Outdoor Terrace
- Penthouse Lobby and Welcome Area
- The Market, open 24-Hours Daily
- Access to Hotel Freight Elevator for Moving
- Controlled Access/Gated
- Guest Service
- Off Street Parking
- On-Site Maintenance
- Package Receiving
- Public Transportation
- Digital Cable TV
- GEStainless Steel Appliances
- Cooking Range & Oven
- Volume Ceilings up to 10'
- Spacious Walk-In Closets (per plan)
- Side-by-Side Refrigerator
- Designer Selected Lighting
- Elegant Wood Cabinets
- Raised Panel Interior Doors
- Tile Surrounds at Tub & Shower
- Tile Flooring at Entry Kitchen and Bathrooms
- Granite Slab Countertops in Kitchens and Bathrooms
- GE Unitized Spacemaker Washer & Electric Dryer
- Wood Flooring in Living Room (option)
- Air Conditioner
- Wheelchair Access
- Window Coverings and Black Out Shades in Bedrooms
- Comments: Cats and dogs up to 50 pounds welcome. Two per home maximum: $500 for the first and $250 for the 2nd.